Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

The Kiddies

Meet Xena. She was born on April 14th, 2005 and a little girl was giving her away in front of the Albertson's store here in Kingman. Loving Siamese kitties like I do, I couldn't resist. When I was growing up we used to breed them, and I never knew that you could have a part siamese that had marks until recently. All our kittens that were not pure blood were born black and as far as I knew that was just the way it was. I was sooooo very very wrong :)
This is Xena in February of 2006, all grown up and her coloring is fully developed. Her eyes are so light blue they look almost white.

This is a picture of her when she was around 4 months old, see how light her colors are?


These are my babies :) Xena is the very best mother ever, very very protective and attentive. They were born on April 4th and their eyes are open now. It's sooo cute, they think they are tough and hiss at me. 2 of them are talkers like their mom and they are starting to get their coloring. They are like siameses in that they were born creamy white/beige and will get tan and brown markings as they get older.

Comments:
Nice cat photos!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?